Mrs G. lives in a traditional country house, however due to the small dimensions of her kitchen compared to the expense of other living areas she felt a fresh contemporary feel would add a clean crisp area that made the most of the natural light available.
Mrs G’s beloved red Aga was central to the design and we incorporated a pantry and washroom to help free up workspace whilst adding additional storage.
Despite the size, we were also able to include a dining area to seat four, working with the building’s existing dimensions, we were keen to incorporate this without compromising on space.
From our images you’ll see how we met Mrs G’s specifications allowing her to enjoy the heart of her home with a design and functionality bespoke to her requirements.
- Framed Hardwood with Contemporary Shaker door with flush panel.
- Colour: Old White and Natural Callico
- Handle: Stainless Steel Contemporary Styling
- Drawers: Oak on soft-close Blum runners
- Cornice: 50mm Flat set forward 10mm with pencil edges
- Material: 40mm Polished Silestone Haiku
Accessories and Features
- Painted Glass splash back behind Aga
- Pull-out tall Larder storage between Fridge and Aga.
- Oak Mantle Shelf over Aga
- Glazed Display cabinet over Thick Oak preparation worktop
- Teak worktops in Pantry
- Amtico Limestone Flooring
- Siemens Fully Integrated Fridge
- Siemens Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Perrin and Rowe Oberon Monoblock Mixer in Nicke
- Siemens Pyroklean Oven
Pantry Specification and Appliances
- To blend seamlessly with the kitchen
- Walls in Pale Powder / Cabinets in White Tye / Teak Worktops
- Fisher and Paykell Free Standing American style Fridge/Freezer in Stainless Steel
- Butler Sink
- Oberon Mixer in Nickel