Mrs A. contacted us for a high specification kitchen that incorporated the functionality she needed for everyday life. Passionate about quality Mrs Alexander chose Henderson & Redfearn for the ability of sympathetically crafting the very best of materials to produce kitchens that are durable, sustainable and stylish.
Her brief was clear, like many busy people raising a family she needed a family living room, able to seat ten for dinner parties and social events and a relaxed area for everyday living where the young family would dine and play.
As a dedicated dog lover she also required an area for the family pooch, yet Mrs Alexander had a clear vision of a completely bespoke kitchen unique to her own taste and lifestyle.
Each cabinet area is designed for a specific use, to hide a TV when not in use, or to store pots and pans and there’s also a noticeboard to help her to organise her very busy life.
The colour palette was chosen by Mrs Alexander, as she wanted to reflect a light and bright personality and we believe we have met her requirements with panache.
- Bespoke Henderson & Redfearn framed hardwood with mix of traditional style doors with panel mould and fielded panels. Beaded Drawer fronts on top and bottom. Birch ply interiors
- Colour: A combination of choices including Wattle 4, Ultra Marine Ashes, Wattle 2 and Oak.
- Handles: Pewter handles from Finesse Fittings
- End Panel: 22mm radius end to cabinets.Shaker end Panels. Posts on Island
- Hinge: Butt Hinge and magnetic catches
- Drawers: Oak on soft-close Blum runner
- A combination of traditional cornices and plinth mouldings to give the feel of individual cabinets of different but complimentary styles.
- 40mm Ceaserstone Ivory Quartz with decorative edge moulding
- 50mm Oak on Island and Free-standing dressers and larders
- Pull-out trays and chopping board above Bread Bin Drawer
- Larder Racks on Doors
- Custom Made dog kennel for Family Pooch
- Bespoke 6ft pedestal Table to seat 10
- The Island is built around a central Oak Post that formed a structural part of the Kitchen
- Space for young children to work at stools on the Island
- Miele built-in Appliances with 4 Oven Aga
- Electric Hot cupboard with original Hotplate
- AIMS in Pistachio by Coopers in Chelmsford
- Gaggenau Fridge Freezer
- Stainless Steel ice rock sinks with Perrine and Rowe Taps
- Quooker Boiling Hot water tap.